Sunday 28 October 2012

Weekend catch-up


I hope everyone has had a nice weekend, I love that with the clocks going back today the day is going nice and slow! Last night my boyfriend and I went to see Skyfall at the cinema which he really wanted to see and I don’t mind the Bond Films with a bit of Daniel Craig too and really enjoyed it! Then today I have been spending the day cooking butternut squash soup and a beef stew and catching up on X-factor and Take Me Out, so a nice little Sunday!

I also had some pretty amazing news on Friday. Back in August I entered a competition on the Batiste Facebook page where they were giving away prizes to be in their next magazine ad campaign and 2 people could win branded batiste Vespa’s, and guess what? I only went and won a Vespa!! I was completed shocked when I had the phone call on Friday and still can’t believe that in a few weeks they are going to be delivering it to me! I don’t even know what I am going to do with it because I don’t have a license to ride it and then I’d need to get insurance, tax etc. But I will wait and see once I have got it! Oh yeah and its bright pink haha!

Vespa - This isn't the actual one but in case your not sure what it is!

I also won a competition with Fashion Vouchers for the blog post I did a little while ago here. I won £50 to spend on the BooHoo website and I made an order this week for some goodies, so hopefully they will come this week and I can show you all! If that wasn’t enough I also won a comp with Pop Couture and I love Cutie Pie where I got the jumper shown in the picture and I think I am going to get a necklace. So guys get entering competitions because they are definitely worth it and great when you win!

Jumper from Pop Couture here

So I have had a pretty good and lucky week which has been nice when I keep getting stressed out with uni work and panicking with how much time I have to do stuff!

Does anyone else enter competitions or have you won anything recently? 

2 comments:

  1. OMG amazing!! I can't believe you won a Vespa!! And the other things as well... you should get a lottery ticket Kerry - you're on a roll!

    Hope you have a fab week hun :-)

    Vanessa x
    www.vanessaeves.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so feel free to leave one! I will try to respond to them and answer any questions you may have so make sure you check back for my response :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...