Friday 7 December 2012

FashionVouchers Xmas Party Outfit Comp


FashionVouchers.com recently contacted me about their newest blogger competition, and I thought I’d give it a go as their competitions are always really good. So the challenge is to create the perfect Christmas party outfit for under £100. The great thing about this is you can pick from any of the brands from their website which include ASOS, Dorothy Perkins and Miss Guided. For my entry I chose Fashion Union, as they always have great affordable items.

Dress / Belt / Heels / Bag / Nail Wraps 

Black Bandeau Sequin Peplum Dress - £5 Yep don’t worry you eye sight isn’t going; this dress really is just £5! How amazing is that?! As soon as I saw this on the site I knew I had to use it as part of the outfit. If this isn’t the best part outfit bargain then I don’t know what is! Everyone needs a black dress over the Christmas period and I love the sparkly top and peplum skirt on this.

Gold Belt - £4 I then added this belt to add a bit of colour to the outfit

Peep Toe Platform Heels - £30 I love these heels and they are perfect to wear with any outfit

Black Faux Fur Stud Bag - £20 This bag is great and gives a bit of edge to the outfit, perfect to keep all those essentials for a night out!

Black Nail Rock Wraps - £6.65 To finish the look I’ve added these 3D nail wraps that compliment the dress perfectly.

So the total of this outfit comes to £65.65, which is great as you’ll still have money to spare for your night out or a treat for yourself! Also if you like Fashion Union you will get 10% off your order which would make this around £59.00.

This is a really good competition and I hope you like the outfit I created. If you want to take part in this as well then just head over to the FashionVouchers page for more details. 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! £5 for that amazing dress that's just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so feel free to leave one! I will try to respond to them and answer any questions you may have so make sure you check back for my response :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...