Thursday 6 December 2012

Back to Blogging


I’ve been away from blogging for a little while now, I think it’s been about a month! I was having a bit of bloggers block and had a lot going on in my personal life so it just didn’t feel right to force myself to blog. But after having some time away I feel I’m ready to get back into it again.

So who else is looking forward to Christmas? Because I sure am! I’m actually getting so excited this year and have done quite a bit of my shopping, but still got some to go! I’m not one of these people that are able to get it all done before December; I don’t think it would feel right if I wasn’t buying presents for people in December. We are also going to get our Christmas tree this weekend and decorate the house so I will definitely be in the Christmas spirit! I’m sure our cats will love that too... last year they would regularly climb inside the tree and think they could climb up it.

If you read my blog before you may have seen my post on winning a Vespa Scooter in a competition. Well I got it delivered the other week and I love it. Although I can’t keep it which is a shame, mainly because I have nowhere to put it and I know I won’t get much use out of it and they fact I’d have to take a test to ride it, insure it etc. So I have put it up for sale, so if you know anyone that might be interested then let me know! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so feel free to leave one! I will try to respond to them and answer any questions you may have so make sure you check back for my response :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...