Thursday 13 September 2012

NYFW Favourites


I do love this time of year! It’s when the biggest fashion designers showcase their newest collections to the world. I have been keeping up to date with some of the shows from NYFW and there have been some gorgeous collections, some of which from designers I do not usually follow. So I have put together some images of my favourite looks. I love designs that have intricate details, graphic prints and feminine colours and all of the collections below have these.

Out of all of the collections my favourite by far was Marchesa. The collection had a clear Indian influence, with ornate embroidery, jewels and shimmering fabrics. The pieces had so much attention to detail and I wish I could see them up close; I would admire them for hours!

I can’t wait for LFW now!!



Badgley Mischka 



Mara Hoffman


Herve Leger by Max Azria 



Zac Posen



Marchesa

Photos taken from Vogue.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so feel free to leave one! I will try to respond to them and answer any questions you may have so make sure you check back for my response :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...