Saturday 1 September 2012

August Favourites


So it is officially September! Where has the summer gone?! To be honest I am actually really excited for autumn and although I am not a fan of being cold, I love the fashion for winter, the chunky knits, thick scarfs and cosy nights! Not forgetting Christmas, which is my favourite time of year! I have already started writing a Christmas list. I know I’m getting a bit ahead of myself. Anyway back to now, and I am going to share my favourite products for August with you.  I have already done an August empties post, but thought it was only right to show you what my favourite products have been this month. I have been using all of these products regularly and they have been my go-to products of the month.


·         St Ives Blemish Fighting Apricot Scrub – I have been using this at least once or twice a week and love it. I hadn’t ever used a St Ives scrub before and now it will be a staple product for me. It smells lovely; it is a bit gritty but in a good way, and not abrasive. It makes my skin feel so smooth afterwards and I haven't used another product that has been as good as this.

·         Lee Stafford Sun Kissed Lightening Spray – This stuff is AMAZING and helped my hair stay blonde for so much longer. I wasn’t expecting much when I bought it but I am glad I got it. You can see my full review on it here.

·         Botanics Softening Cleanser and Rosewater Toner – These products are really lovely and such a good price. The cleanser is good at removing all make-up and the toner is a great spritzer to refresh your face, especially on the (few) summer days! I also have a review on these here.


·         Bourjois Dissolvant – For anyone that changes their nail colour regularly this is a godsend! It is so much easier than using cotton pads and getting fluff stuck to all your fingers! It smells really nice (unlike usual nail polish removers) and removes nail polish quickly. The only little niggle is that it doesn’t work well with glitter polish... but what remover does?

·         L’oreal Volume Million Lashes – This is my favourite mascara at the moment and I use it for day and night. It doesn't clump and makes lashes look really dark and adds nice volume. I had mentioned this in my August Empties and already have another one because I like it that much!

·         Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake - I am sure everyone knows how nice these are. They are just great for everyday wear and keep lips feeling moisturised and adding a bit of colour! I love this pink colour, it's so girly and nice and light. 

So these are my favourites for the month. Have you tried any of these or are these in your favourites too? Send me your links if you have done a similar post I love reading them!

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't live without the Boujois Nail Polish remover..its just so handy!:D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Such a simple idea and so useful! xx

      Delete
  2. Yeah it really is good!

    Thanks, will do! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so feel free to leave one! I will try to respond to them and answer any questions you may have so make sure you check back for my response :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...