I have quite a collection of necklaces and my statement necklaces seem to be growing fast. They have been a big trend over Spring/Summer and this is set to continue for Autumn/Winter. The great thing about a statement necklace is that it is a way to instantly dress up an outfit from day to night. I thought I would share some of my statement necklaces I have and some gorgeous ones that are on the high street at the moment.
1. I have had this necklace for a long while now and can’t remember where I got it from. It does look a bit like a necklace Wilma from the Fintstones would wear but I love it! This looks great with a fairly high neck black top or dress.
2. This necklace has also been in my collection for a while and I got it from Lipsy when I used to work there. It has a number of different types of chains entwined with one another to create a bold clustered necklace. This is good one to wear with an edgy rock inspired outfit.
3. This is a more recent purchase from H&M as I was desperate to get a spiked necklace and love the layered chains on this one. I have worn this with a basic tee and jeans before to update the look.
4. I bought this little beauty last week from Primark for £4 and it is my favourite at the moment! I love the iridescent colours in it and it is perfect for day or night. I have worn this with some printed trousers and plain cream top for a night out and it looks really good. I will have to do an outfit post on this when I get a chance!
5. This is another I have had for a while and I actually forgot I even had it. Unfortunately I don’t know where this was from either but it really pretty on with a dress.
6. This necklace is one I purchased from H&M as I love the neon yellow colour in the jewels. This instantly brightens a plain outfit and is a great colour for summer.
There are so many great statement necklaces about at the moment so here are a selection I like from other high street stores.