So I have been blogging for just over a month now and when I first started I noticed everyone seemed to be doing an empties post of what products they have used that month. I loved reading the posts as it’s a great way to see what people have used up and what they actually think of the product after using it all. So now that it is the end of the month I’ve decided to do my own!
· Batiste Dry Shampoo in Tropical – This is probably a regular product I get through every month and have been using it for so long! I am sure many of you use this or some kind of dry shampoo and it is pretty much a life saver. I use it on my roots when they’re getting a bit greasy or for a little boost. I love love love this scent! It smells of coconut and fruits and is such a holiday smell! Repurchase? Always!
· L’oreal Elvive Nutri-gloss, Light - I usually use Aussie shampoos but was unable to get it recently so tried this instead. It is suppose to give hair a “mirror shine” and “weightless feel” and after using this I did notice my hair looked shinier and healthier so was impressed as I didn’t think much of it when I picked it up. Repurchase? Yeah I would get this again but probably wouldn’t use it all the time.
· Clynol Hair Shine – I have had this for ages and it was a half used bottle I needed to use up. It is a conditioning gloss spray that is supposed to add shine to your hair once styled. A friend persuaded me to get this as she thought it was great but I really wasn’t impressed with it and can remember it costing a fair bit. I didn’t see any difference to my hair and it smells like cheap hairspray. Repurchase? No
· Lancome Eau Micellaire Doucheur – Basically this is cleansing water for eyes and face. I really like this and it works well to remove all makeup. I often use cleansing wipes for eye make-up but I have been using this too. It is also a toner as well which is good if you can’t really be bothered with using too many products at night. Repurchase? This cost £21 for 200ml which is really expensive and there are cheaper alternatives so probably not.
· Body Shop Body Scrub in Coconut – This was from a set I had so only a small pot but I love this stuff and it made my skin feel soft afterwards. Also Coconut is such a nice scent to use in the summer! Repurchase? Yeah but probably not a large tub as I often forget to use scrubs in the shower.
· Escada Ocean Lounge, Eau de toilette – I love all of the Escada fragrances, especially for summer as they always have a really fruity smell. They are not too overpowering either and great for everyday. I also have a travel sized one in a different scent for my handbag! Repurchase? Yes
· Natio Clever Stick Foundation - I used this up at the beginning of the month and you can see my post on it here. When I first used this I wasn’t so sure about it but grew to love it! Repurchase? I do want to repurchase this again but also want to try a few other foundations so will probably hold off for a bit or wait until it is on offer.
· L’oreal Volume Million Lashes – This mascara is really nice and actually one of my favourites now. I have used many different types of mascara from Givenchy Phenomen Eyes to Benefit They’re Real and this one does just as good a job for me! This is cheaper than them at £11 and it adds good volume and lengthening and doesn’t clump up. Repurchase? Already have as I found same one at boot sale for £4!
Hope you like the post and I look forward to reading everyone else’s soon!